ResolvedStyle missing vendor dashboard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    path0
    Participant

Greetings,

I have installed and imported demo content for Rigid Theme – Marketplace Demo and create a new vendor but it seems that i’m missing something within the configuration or something because the vendor dashboard styles are a bit messy and some URLs are not working suchs a “Add Product”.

This is what i’m seeing: https://i.imgur.com/jboAHSI.png
    This is what i desire to see: https://i.imgur.com/AADRc3j.png

I can provide admin login if needed.

Thanks for your attention!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello path0,

The picture on the screenshot is from the older version of WC MArketplace. Later they changed the entire structure of the dashboard and now it looks like the one on our demo (you can register a vendor account and see it.

As for the broken layout, it seems that your account page and vendor dashboard page are not properly set under WooCommerce > Settings and WCMp > Settings.

Regards,
    Dimitar

path0
    Participant

Hello Dimitar,

Thanks! Problem solved following your comment.

I have another doubt now, don’t know if this is possible: Our website won’t have a registration in the front-end, an administrator will add vendors (in our case, bussiness with catalog mode enabled) in back-end; my question is, is it possible to add a few extra fields to the back-end form? I have tried to use the ones in the vendor settings but doesn’t seem to work.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello path0,

I am afraid this is not theme related, so we can’t really help here. You’d probably need to consult this with the multi-vendor plugin support team.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14132, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register