ResolvedStyle sheet seems broken

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    maoadd5
    Participant

Hi, I hope I can get some help here. I bought Zass last Friday. It looks good! I am using it for WCFM Marketplace. It seems the style sheet is broken. Cannot get collapsible pre header. And the vendor list page search area has got strange/messy style. Not sure if I can get some help here.

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello maoadd5,

we can’t just guess what could be wrong. Please, at least provide a link where we can see the problem “live”.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maoadd5
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello maoadd5,

Sorry for the late reply.

Apart from the fact that the page neer fully loads and stays faded, everything seems fine to me.

However, keep in mind the following:

1. The theme works fine with WCFM, but we do not provide any special styling or special features for it, as we did for WC Marketplace, WC Vendors or Dokan.

2. There are some small styling issues caused by inconsistent coding of the plugin – two identical elements using different markup in different places (e.g. inquiry button or two buttons next to each other and one is a real button, while the other is a p tag etc.), they replace parts of the theme code with their own code instead of just add their code using hooks etc. etc.

These are the reasons we do not recommend WCFM yet, do not advertise compatibility and do not provide special styling for their plugin. It’s a good start, but they still have a lot of work to do before we consider making special integration for our themes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maoadd5
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Amanda,

could you please explain more? Exactly what’s the problem with the collapsible pre-header? I don’t see one on your site at all.

As for the WCFM styling, you’d probably need to do some complex CSS customizations. We can’t provide help with third party plugins, especially if they don’t follow the WordPress coding standards.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maoadd5
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Under Theme Options > Header Area make sure you have enabled the “Collapsible Pre-Header”. Also, check if there are any widgets assigned to it’s “sidebar” under Appearance > Widgets.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maoadd5
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13295, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register