ResolvedTechnical issue with the menu display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jiafeng.ji
    Participant

Could you check my site http://www.sanbeet.com and have a look at the menu ‘Aesthetic Review’? The ‘popular posts’ widget became codes. You should have my dashboard login info which I provided to you before.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

Please, always provide access details when you need assistance. We have more than 12 000 users and we can’t browse thousands of old posts to find if you gave access details before or not.

Regards,
    Dimitar

jiafeng.ji
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

We have fully inspected your site. Unfortunately we wasn’t able to find the problem. Most probably it’s caused by some plugin, but can’t tell which one.

We noticed you have two different caching solutions – the server side SG Cache and also Cache Enabler. Another possible reason could be your AMP settings.

Also, we noticed your site is running old PHP version (5.6). The recommended version is 7.2. It’s possible that some plugin is throwing errors because of this. PHP 7.2 is available on SiteGround, so it’s strongly recommended to upgrade.

I am sorry we couldn’t help more, but I hope at least this gives you some direction.

As you can see on our demo, the widget in the menu works absolutely fine.

Regards,
    Dimitar

jiafeng.ji
    Participant

Thanks. I have fixed the problem. Could you check the payment icons on the bottom of my site on your mobile? I replaced 2CO icon image with Alipay payment icon image. But Alipay image doesn’t appear on the mobile site.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

most probably you have expire headers set for images in your .htaccess

I don’t see Alipay neither on mobile nor on desktop. It’s the 2CO icon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14107, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register