ResolvedThe bug of social share links on a single product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jiafeng.ji
    Participant

When I choose the social share link to display on the single product page, I can’t change the product images to view on phone.
    Besides, the social share link doesn’t work on the desktop version of a single product page. Hope you could check the bug of social share links on a single product page between desktop and phone versions and fix this issue. You should have my wp-admin info. I provided it with you before. My site is http://www.sanbeet.com

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

I think the issue is related with the Tidio Live Chat plugin. The messages icon showing in the bottom right corner confronts with the share links.

To resolve that issue, please enter following custom css in Customizer -> Additional CSS:

.grosso-product-summary-wrapper div.grosso-share-links {
        z-index: 999;
    }

I believe this is related with your other issue.

Please test and let us know.

Regards,
    Alex

jiafeng.ji
    Participant

The code does work for the social share link on the desktop version. But on my phone, I still can’t view the image gallery of products.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

I have just checked your site and it looks like you’re using plugins which conflict with the theme. The product gallery class is not the class we use in the theme and that’s causing a conflict. Also, there is a plugin for your prices which overlaps the gallery.

I am afraid these are not theme related bugs. You’d need to consult with your plugins support. Basically it’s a very bad practice to change default wordpress and woocommerce classes with your own and this is exactly what your plugins do.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14113, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register