ResolvedThumbnail Error Message

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anendien
    Participant

Hello,

I have a product page with four images and I got this error

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/.sites/0/site6076273/web/shop/wp-content/themes/the-bigone/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php on line 79 Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/.sites/0/site6076273/web/shop/wp-content/themes/the-bigone/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php on line 79 Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/.sites/0/site6076273/web/shop/wp-content/themes/the-bigone/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php on line 79 Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/.sites/0/site6076273/web/shop/wp-content/themes/the-bigone/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php on line 79

Live Link

What is it and how can I prevent it?

Thanks, Nina

Anendien
    Participant

This error is connected with the “Image Performance (Photon)” from jetpack plugin. By deactivation this feature the site and images seems ok.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Anendien,

unfortunately the Photon jetpack module is well known to create problems. It’s not theme related. Also, keep in mind activating Jetpack could tremendously slow down your entire site. There are tons of free plugins offering the Jetpack functionality, that doesn’t cause problems.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.