ResolvedTranslating countdown

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mivel
    Participant

Hi, I can’t seem to find the string for the countdown for items on sale. I’ve translated “Offer ends in” and “Discount”, but can’t translate, for example: “1 day 40:39” or “2 days 28:33”. So basically can’t find that “day” or “days” string.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Mivel,

The countdown functionality can’t be manually translated. The countdown comes with 50 pre-defined languages and it automatically switch to the main site language based on the system Locale. Alternatively, if you need to edit the language settings, you can install the child-theme, copy the countdown files and folder there and edit the language file for your language.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Mivel
    Participant

No, it does not help. The main site language is Serbian, set in Settings>General and translated with WPML plugin. The whole site is built using child theme. It appears that I’ve already done what you suggested and the counter remains in English. Any ideas?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Mivel,

We had similar issue recently with Brazilian language, please rename following file: refer\js\count\jquery.countdown-sr-SR.js to jquery.countdown-sr-sr.js Uppercase SR to become lowercase sr.

Let us know if it works. If yes, we will release an update.

Thanks,
    Alex

Mivel
    Participant

Sorry to keep you waiting, I was away on holiday. Just to let you know, it didn’t solve my problem. I have another multilanguage issue and going to make another ticket since it’s not related to countdown timer.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Mivel,

Please, provide a working link to your site and temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Mivel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Mivel,

it looks like there is something wrong with your Serbian language files. The system locale is wrong. On your site it’s set to sr-RS and it must be sr-SR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12642, followers 694
Login and Registration Log in · Register