Resolvedtranslations

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  artcolor.gr 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

artcolor.gr
    Participant

I’m trying to translate theme but there translations that are not included.

Such as End of content, prev product, next product etc

What can be done for that?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi artcolor.gr,

All those strings can be translated, but they are located in different places. Some of them are part of the theme, some of them are part of the theme plugin (Grosso Plugin) and some are part of the WooCommerce plugin. A plugin like Loco Translate could help you localize everything you need.

Loco Translate

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

artcolor.gr
    Participant

I have the loco plugin but still the prev and next are nowhere to translate and had to deactivate them. Please help.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello artcolor.gr,

As I already explained, not all strings are located in the same place. Some of the strings are in the theme and some of them are in the theme plugin (Grosso Plugin). As for the disabling – you can do this in the Theme Options > General tab (Show Previous / Next Links)

Regards,
    Dimitar

artcolor.gr
    Participant

Dear friend, I have disabled already because I wasn’t able to translate them. Please tell me where exactly I can find the word “Prev”

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi artcolor.gr,

We have found the problem. An update with fix will be released in few minutes, so you’d be able to change the strings via Loco Translate.

Thanks for your feedback and patience.

Regards,
    Dimitar

artcolor.gr
    Participant

Goodmorning, on Envato the last update was since 8/10/19. Will you please let me know when I can download the newer version?

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12493, followers 691
Login and Registration Log in · Register