ResolvedUI problem after update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    maoadd5
    Participant

Hi guys, I just updated ZASS and founded the style changed a bit. The product filter section has got the price range bar and text’sort by’ too close. Please see the image attached.

May I ask you how can I change

maoadd5
    Participant
    maoadd5
    Participant

And there is another UI issue. I see double line at the product page . Please see the link below:

https://www.evernote.com/l/AgkM8YnBN6VM3LPsPvMIJ2MSlM2fZoX9zy4B/image.png

Please can I ask you how to delet one line?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi maoadd5,

Please, provide a working link to your site, so we can check the problem “live”. We can’t guess what could be wrong by looking at a screenshot, as we can’t replicate the same on our servers.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maoadd5
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster
    maoadd5
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello maoadd5,

1. Could you, please tell us your device screen resolution and OS/Browser configuration, so we can make more specific checks?

2. No, I am afraid we can’t make the header icon and counter compatible with other wishlist plugins. YITH is the worlds most popular wishlist plugin, that’s why it was selected when we created the theme.

3. Made my reply private, so it’s not visible to anyone, but you. Sorry, about that.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maoadd5
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi maoadd5,

The screenshot I gave is from 1 1920x1200px display. It’s not possible that you see what’s on the screenshot, unless your browser is extremely zoomed (over 150%), which is not the normal browser behavior. You should probably try to normalize the browser zoom (Ctrl + 0)

The second problem is caused by the poorly set product stock settings and the lack of add to cart section.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14065, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link