In Progressundefined in address and Address not found! You can pinpoint Your Location on th

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    an3citoe
    Participant

Greetings, my website is practically ready to go but when checking out the address it says “undefined” and the map says “Address not found! You can pinpoint Your Location on the map.” and installed the template elsewhere and I get the same error, please help.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello an3citoe,

Please make sure that you are using the latest theme version and all plugins from the Appearance -> Install Plugins are activated (Wishlist is optional).

Also that you follow the documentation on the shipping set up: https://www.althemist.com/docs/lafka/index.html#shipping-areas

If you still experience the issue, you can send us temporary admin account and we will check. Please use the “Set as private reply” checkbox.

Regards,
    Alex

an3citoe
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alex
    Keymaster
    an3citoe
    Participant
    an3citoe
    Participant
    Alex
    Keymaster

Hello an3citoe,

Sorry for the delay.

I’ve checked your set up and did a quick test and everything looks fine.

– Entered the following address in the popup: 101 Isla Española Conocoto and “Local (Eloy Alfaro)” was successfully picked up as a branch
    – Selected a couple of products and in the Checkout I saw the proper shipping is available
    – Changed the address to something not recognizable and the map appeared to set the exact location of the address.

Regards,
    Alex

an3citoe
    Participant
    Alex
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register