ResolvedUnwanted white space in between sliders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    catherinelum
    Participant

Hi there,

There’s this white space between sliders (gold and blue) I can’t get rid off (please refer to: https://imgur.com/a/7Y51Ct2)

Also, the light beige coloured slider in the image I have set to be placed before the header but it keeps reverting back to being under the header – can this be fixed as well?

Please help.

Thank you!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi catherinelum,

We have already fixed this once, but I can’t remember what it was. Unfortunately, screenshots doesn’t help in this situation, as we can’t just guess what’s causing it by looking at pictures.

As for the slider above header, it must be assigned as a page slider, in order to work (not in the content, but in the page settings).

Please, provide a working link and temporary admin access details, so we can check again the gap.

Regards,
    Dimitar

catherinelum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Hi catherinelum,

the slider on https://chrisbaradaran67705.ipage.com/draft/ was not set to be above header! I have just marked the checkbox and it works absolutely fine.

Bay default the slider inserted with WPBakery page builder have a 35px bottom margin. (it’s not theme related, it’s a default for all page builder elements)

The only way to overcome this would be with a class and custom CSS.

Last time I have added a custom class “no-margin-slider” to your revolution slider element in the page builder and custom CSS in the page settings.

Now I move the CSS to Theme Options > General > Custom CSS, so it’s accessible on all page, but you’d need to add the class to all sliders you want displayed without bottom margin manually.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13329, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register