ResolvedVendor and customer registration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    weddingprojecthk
    Participant

Hi There,

I tried to make a dummy test on the customer registration, however, nothing happened when I click on the register button, Also, possible to add first and the Last name on the customer registration form?

Another thing, possible to separate the registration form from Customer and Vendor? I only customer registration form there?

Please find the screenshot here: https://ibb.co/XkzMn7j

Many thanks for your help!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello weddingprojecthk,

Not really sure what do you mean by “nothing happened when I click on the register button”. Which register button? Where? Please, explain more. Also, please ALWAYS provide a link where we can see the problem “live”. Screenshots can’t help.

The screenshot you gave us is the standard WooCommerce “My Account” shortcode in the header. It looks the same also on the My Account page.

You can’t modify this registration form and you can’t add fields.

However, you can do this on the vendor registration form, which is a separate form and depends on your multi-vendor plugin (e.g. – with WCMp you can build entirely custom vendor registration form).

However, this is not theme related and you’d need to get in touch with your multi-vendor plugin support team. If it’s WCMp, you can find them here:

WCMp Core

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13329, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register