ResolvedVendor Dashboard Not Showing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jaynenyagah
    Participant

Hi,

When a vendor logs into the site there being directed to my-account-3/ and not the vendor dashboard. Can you please advise?

Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jaynenyagah,

I don’t even know which multi-vendor plugin you use, but basically the most probably reason is duplicated account pages and the account page not properly set in WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced.

Also check if vendor dashboard and vendor registration pages are properly set in your vendors plugin settings page.

If you need more detailed help, you’d need to provide more information.

Regards,
    Dimitar

jaynenyagah
    Participant

Thank you for the reply we’re using the Zass theme, would it be possible for you to take a look at our site for us please?

Althemist
    Keymaster

My question was which multi-vendor plugin you have, not which theme.

Also, as I already explained, the problem is in your duplicated pages. You have more than one account page and the right one is not properly set in WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced. You’d need to leave only one My Account page and set it as default account page in the WooCommerce Settings.

Regards,
    Dimitar

jaynenyagah
    Participant

We’re using WCMp and we have a page called My Account which is set in Woocommerce also the vendor dahboard page exist so does the vendor registration page. Any ideas please?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Could you, please provide temporary admin access to your site, so we can check what could be wrong?

jaynenyagah
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Your site is actually completely broken. Even the header layout is compromised.

Also, you have TWO multi-vendor plugins installed simultaneously (WCMp and Dokan) which is a huge problem.

I’d suggest cleaning your WordPress installation, remove all unnecessary plugins, optimize the database and start on clean grounds.

Otherwise there could be a lot of unpredictable problems and errors.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12379, followers 688
Login and Registration Log in · Register