ResolvedVendor registration bug with File upload

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kyriakos
    Participant

Hello,
    When I try to register as a vendor at https://www.handartisan.gr/wcmp_vendor_registration I receive: Error: File upload limit exceeded

I have PHP7.2 and

max_execution_time 120
    max_input_time -1
    max_input_vars 2048
    memory_limit 128M
    open_basedir _
    post_max_size 8M
    session.save_path /opt/alt/php72/var/lib/php/session
    short_open_tag CHECKED
    upload_max_filesize 32M

Try to register with a small jpg image.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Kyriakos,

So sorry for the late reply. We were moving the office and support was limited for few days.

In your case, most probably the reason is a limit set for your WordPress installation. It’s different than the server PHP limit and not theme related.

You’d probably need to consult your hosting support team or check some of these techniques:

How to Increase the WordPress Maximum Upload File Size

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Kyriakos
    Participant

OK they replied to me:

We see that this notification comes from the plugin “dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor” you use at:
    wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-user.php: $validation_errors->add(‘file size error’, __(‘File upload limit exceeded’, ‘dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor’));

wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-frontend.php: $validation_errors->add(‘file size error’, __(‘File upload limit exceeded’, ‘dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor’));

wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/languages/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor.pot:msgid “File upload limit exceeded”

As you can see at the plugin folder, it uses the same server’s php limit:
    https://www.handartisan.gr/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/phpinfo.php

So what is that happening please?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Kyriakos,

I guess you’d need to ask the multi-vendor plugin support team about this as it looks like a problem with their registration form.

Kyriakos
    Participant

Hello,
    Very thank you for that! It fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14059, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link