ResolvedVisual Composer / Text Editor NOT WORKING after update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JessicaEvans
    Participant

I have no idea what to do here. I have updated everything I know to update. I have cleared caches. I know very little about how this all works. I just know that I am not seeing a text editor box AT ALL when I try to update web pages now. Please help!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello JessicaEvans,

could you, please give us a temporary admin access to your site so we could check this? You can use the “set as private reply” feature of the forum for this.

Regards,
    Dimitar Koev

ALEXISPAOUTOFF
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello André,

the Visual Composer version that come with the theme doesn’t provide a separate license for you. It is regularly updated when the theme is updated. Even if you had a separate license, it is not recommended to update the visual composer on your own, because we are using a customized version and that would cause problems with the custom features.

Is there any reason to post “private reply” in somebody else’s topic instead of creating a new one for your specific problem? If not, please always open a new topic for every single problem you face with the theme so we can be sure we see it and answer on time.

Regards,
    Dimitar Koev

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.