In ProgressWC Vendors Pro Vendor List Not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adriannees
    Participant

I am testing this theme (which as a side note seriously needs more updated detailed documentation) and the vendor list page is not displaying. All I see instead is the shortcode [wcv_pro_vendorlist]

The page is rendering as expected on One Social theme

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello adriannees,

Could you, please provide a working link where we can see the problem “live” and also temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong. I am afraid we can’t just guess what could be wrong there.

Regards,
    Dimitar

adriannees
    Participant

It’s on a local install unfortunately so that wont be possible. I have confirmed that the shortcodes are working as expected with storefront theme and I also had only the core plugins needed to test (woocommerce, wcv, WCV pro) activated at the time so it shouldn’t have been a conflict.

Where can I find the documentation for the multivendor features of the theme? The documentation page I was sent to leaves a lot out. Is there a different shortcode I should be using instead? I’m pretty frustrated at the lack of clear documentation

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello adriannees,

The theme documentation only covers theme specific features, not third-party plugin’s feature and core WordPress/WooCommerce features.

Could you, please tell me exactly how are you trying to insert the shortcode and which shortcode is that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13278, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register