ResolvedWebsite issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    vdseign
    Participant

Hi there,

Not sure if you want me to create multiple topics, let me know.

Website issues:

– Wishlist button on product page is showing below add to cart, whereas on the demo, it is aligned.

– I don’t need the size guide on all products. How can I remove it for certain products? If this functionality is not possible, please provide a solution, as disabling this functionality for certain products should be a standard at least for the next theme update.

– How do I change the colours of the toggle menu, it currently has a black box and 3 white lines (on mobile screen), there should be an option for this on the theme options section

– I’ve just noticed the mobile menu, the design could be improved – there should be a customisation option in theme options in the next update.

– On the mobile menu, if I click on the user icon, it shows me my user dashboard etc in the mobile menu, but there’s no option of going back to main mobile menu.

vdseign
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello vdseign,

Yes, please. Always create new topics for new issues.

1. Please, provide a working link where we can see the problem “live”. We can’t reproduce what you describe and can’t just guess what could be wrong.

2. As I already explained in the other user’s topic, the size guide is set generally for the entire site. If there is data in it, it would be displayed for all products. There is no way to disable it on certain products only.

3 and 4. Not really sure what do you mean. If point 4 is about the mobile menu, what do you call the “toggle menu”? As for the customization options for the mobile menu, they are planned for the next major update.

5. I can confirm the issue and that’s really strange. Please, allow a bit more time to investigate. Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,
    Dimitar

vdseign
    Participant
    vdseign
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

We can’t use this account to diagnose the problem, as it’s not an admin account. As for the broken cart problem – it’s probably caused by either old theme version/new woocommerce or vice versa. Another option would be if you missed to update theme theme plugin (Grosso plugin), but can’t be sure before we check in admin.

vdseign
    Participant

Hi please try again, i have logged in and it looks like an admin account to me.

vdseign
    Participant
    vdseign
    Participant
    vdseign
    Participant
    vdseign
    Participant

Hi, do you have any updates?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello vdseign,,

sorry for the late reply.

We have just checked your site and it looks like there is something breaking the layout on the product page. Most probably a plugin leaving unclosed tag, but can’t be sure. It looks like not only the cart is broken, but also the product description area.

I’d suggest trying to disable plugins one by one and find out which one is causing the trouble.

Also, I noticed you’re suing the jetpack plugin. Make sure you’re using the right settings, as this is one of the plugins, which may lead to such problems (e.g. – enabled mobile theme while there is no such theme provided, doubled share buttons (the theme comes with it’s own buttons BTW) etc, etc. ) Also, check your progressive web app plugin settings.

Regards,
    Dimitar

vdseign
    Participant
    vdseign
    Participant

Regards to the broken cart/submenu – The issue was the stripe gateway plugin that comes with the woocommerce plugin that you provided. Please fix this issue. As stripe is a standard plugin that comes with woocommerce that you offer. I’d expect the theme to be compatible with the plugins provided.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello vdesign,

1. As far as I can see, the wishlist icon on your site is perfectly aligned. We can’t see any problems there. Could you, please explain more? Exactly what’s the problem you see there?

2. The cart seems OK now. We don’t know which stripe plugin you use. There are many plugins available. However, there is only one official stripe plugin plugin that is made by woocommerce team. You can see it’s enabled on our demo website and everything is fine here. The plugin we recommend is this one:

WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway

Please, note that WooCommerce is a plugin made by Automatic (the company behind WordPress itself). We do not offer/provide woocommerce or stripe plugins – we only create themes compatible with these plugins.

We just can’t replicate the problem you face on our environment and no one alse ever reported such problem, so it’s clearly not a theme bug.

As for the mobile menu account tab – this was fixed in the latest update.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13356, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register