ResolvedWishlist and Product image

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello vdseign,

1. This was fixed in the latest theme update.

2. There should be no text there if you didn’t changed the default Wishlist options

3. The only way to change the font color would be with CSS

4. OK

Not really sure what do you mean with the CSS update issue. You don’t need a plugin like Busted!. Just clear your site cache and browser cache. 5.3.2 is the wordpress version added as a query. The file name is just style.css

However, you should NEVER touch the original style.css or any other theme file. If you need to make chnages, you should use the child-theme that comes with Grosso.

vdseign
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, that was useful.

Only problem I am having is on the yith-wish list plugin if I remove “product added!” the text in the notification when you add a product to wishlist also disappears.

Will the latest update show on the grosso update page in the backend? So I can auto upgrade yesterday’s theme update.

Althemist
    Keymaster

You don’t need to remove the text! Just install the latest theme update. If you’re using the Envato Market plugin, you’ll get notification in your admin. Otherwise, you’d need to manually download the latest version and update via FTP.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13850, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register