ResolvedWoocommerce issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BernieG2017
    Participant

Hi – I am getting this error.

Your theme (Babystreet Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

I haven’t changed anything – but – Is there something I can do on this to ensure my site is working correctly.

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi BernieG2017,

Yes, a new version of woocommerce was released with changes in some template files.

Whenever there is a major version of WooCommerce we’d need few days to prepare an update for the theme. You should never update major versions before checking if the theme is already compatible.

We will release an update later today with the compatibility fix. Just apply the update when it’s available, and the messages will disappear.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14113, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register