ResolvedWooCommerce Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    severe2
    Participant

Hi, I recently updated the Zass theme, so I also decided to update the WooCommerce plugin, but that introduced a lot of new errors to the website.

Here is an example, but there are more – https://ibb.co/VLXPZvL

I thought the new Zass plugin/theme was synced with the new WooCommerce plugin?

Kind regards,

Anton

severe2
    Participant

Навсякъде има errors по сайта – продукти, заглавна страница, header – има ли как да се върна към по-стара версия на WooCommerce, за да мога да върна сайта в действие бързо? Затова уж изчаках ъпдейта на темата първо, преди да инсталирам новата версия на WooCommerce.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Anton,

The errors from the screenshot are from the WC Marketplace plugin. Please make sure it also up to date.

For the other issues (if they still appear) make sure you update also the Zass Plugin, also anything under Appearance -> Install Plugins

And that you’ve ran the WooCommerce database update – there is a notification appearing on top of almost every admin page. Keep in mind that it takes some time.

Please let us know if everything is solved.

Regards,
    Alex

severe2
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Still have not updated the other plugins like WCMp and WooCommerce, but will tell you if it works once I do. I just reverted to an older version of WooCommerce which seems to work even with the new update to the Zass theme.

Regards,

Anton

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13392, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register