ResolvedWoocommerce

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    IllusiveStudios
    Participant

Hi!

I’m using the babystreet theme with one of my clients and I noticed a strange behavior in woocommerce.

I’m doing the initial tests with 4 products and in the product’s page the initial row has only 3 products, the second line the four products and I have a third row with 1 product.

I would like to know with the strange behavior of the first row that displays only 3 elements instead of 4.

Thanks in advance.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi IllusiveStudios,

Could you please, provide a working link to the page where we can see this “live”, so we can check what could be wrong?

Regards,
    Dimitar

IllusiveStudios
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi IllusiveStudios,

We have just checked and can’t replicate what you describe. Could you, please give us a screenshot and also tell us your exact specification – Browser version and OS version.

Regards,
    Dimitar

IllusiveStudios
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi IllusiveStudios,,

Sorry for the late response. We have found the problem. An update with fix will be released in few hours.

Thanks for your patience and for your feedback.

Regards,
    Dimitar

IllusiveStudios
    Participant

Hello.

– When is the upgrade expected? Does this update fix the issue identified in the safari product listing?

– How can I upgrade later in wordpress?

Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi IllusiveStudios,,

The update is already available and the issue was fixed.

The easiest way to update your theme would be with the official Envato Market Plugin. It’s included with the package. You can install it from Appearance > Install Plugins menu in the WP Admin.

Regards,
    Dimitar

IllusiveStudios
    Participant

Hello, I already updated the template and it really corrected the error, but another one came up that I’m not able to solve, I can’t add the product to the cart, either from the icon on the first page, nor from the button on the product page.

Thank You 🙂

IllusiveStudios
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi IllusiveStudios,

There is a “500 Internal Server Error” on your test site. Probably some server incompatibility. This is not theme related. Also, we don’t have username and password, so we can’t really check. If you provide admin credentials, we can try to investigate for you. On our environment everything works as expected.

IllusiveStudios
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi IllusiveStudios,

Sorry for the late reply.

We have checked your site and add to cart functionality works fine on both listings and single product page. The only thing we noticed is that your site is quite slow and it takes some more time than usual.

Regards,
    Dimitar

IllusiveStudios
    Participant

Hello! Yes, there was an incompatible plugin with the template however I managed to solve it, but I couldn’t come here to tell you.

However, I also find it strange to have been super slow from one day to the next, did you understand the reason?

The problem that initially existed on the store page, where it listed only 3 products in 4 columns, is happening in the products listed on the product page.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello IllusiveStudios,

For the loading issue – it looks like your server is pretty slow. It’s TTFB is 1,9 seconds which is way too much. Normal TTFB should not exceed 0,2 seconds. I’d suggest changing your host to a more reliable one – e.g. SiteGround or similar quality (for Siteground you can find a coupon code in our Deals section).

As for the second question – I am afraid I don’t understand. Could you, please explain more? What do you mean by “The problem that initially existed on the store page, where it listed only 3 products in 4 columns, is happening in the products listed on the product page.”?

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14071, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link