ResolvedWP Bakery Code Not Rendering

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    veccccio@gmail.com
    Participant

WP Bakery (Visual Composer) code is not rendering in search and products. In other words, it shows the shortcode. It is happening in products as I have added VC to a short description. Is there a way to remove this from rendering in the front end? I know this is an unusual one but since this is the slickest Woocommerce theme I have seen, I thought you may know why this happens and have a quick fix.
    Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello veccccio@gmail.com,

The products short description can’t use shortcodes. It’s sanitized by default by the WooCommerce core.

As for the search results – I guess you have enabled the search to look for both products and posts/pages. They are displayed in Post format in this case and post excerpts just can’t display shortcodes.

Most probably you don’t have excerpts set for your posts. That’s why you see the shortcodes from the actual post content. Settings a short excerpt for the posts would fix the problem.

Also, you may enable the “search in products only” and the search results will be displayed in product format.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13295, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register