ResolvedWrong payment processing on Mobile – Responsive issue since last update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    malika
    Participant

Hello
    Since I ve updated the last version of Zass Theme, I have responsive issue on my website.
    Especially on the checkout, which is didn’t properly processed on payment.
    Here is my website: http://www.frangipani-shop.com
    Please make the test by using a computer and a mobile, you will get the issue on mobile side

thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello malika,

we already discussed this – you are not using the default WooCommerce checkout but some kind of extension/plugin which modifies the checkout, so we can’t tell what could be wrong. You’d probably need to ask your extension developer about this. Also, there were no changes related to checkout pages in the last 2 updates.

malika
    Participant

Thanks for your reply
    The plugin I used was correctly working until I ve updated the theme and my plugin developers told me it came from the responsive issue on the theme
    will check again with him
    thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

Unfortunately we can’t provide support for third-party plugins that are not part of the theme or listed as compatible with the theme. As a plugin modifying the default WooCommerce checkout it should have it’s own responsive styles.

Also it looks like guest checkout is disabled on your site, so we can’t even finish the order.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14920, followers 714
Login and Registration Log in · Register

Dear customers,

Please, accept our sincere apologies for the unexpected service outages in the support system.

Our entire team is under quarantine, as we are all positive for Covid-19 and working from home which is a serious technical challenge. We hope everything will be back to normal schedule in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe!

close-link