ResolvedX Remove Button in Cart not centered

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zorro2288
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

This is just a minor issue. The X on the Item Remove button in Cart is not centered. This is happening in Google Chrome.

https://screenpresso.com/=pCQU

If possible, kindly assist to fix it.

Thanks very much 🙂

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

That would depend on the fonts used with the website, as they are all different in terms of line height and kerning/letter spacing. In your specific case, this short snippet should do the job:

.cart-info td.product-remove a.remove, .wishlist_table td.product-remove a.remove {
        text-align: center;
        padding-left: 1px;
        line-height: 24px !important;
    }

hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

zorro2288
    Participant

Hi Dimnitar,

Thanks for the CSS, we will try it out shortly.

By the way, we did some usability tests and some testers mentioned that the X remove button on the mini cart is way too small and almost impossible to touch accurately on Mobile phones.

I am referring to these buttons.

https://screenpresso.com/=TGGrc

I also tried it out and it is indeed true. Every time I tried to touch the X remove botton on the Mini Cart on my phone, I ended up touching the item’s link instead.

Would it be possible to make the X button larger on Mini Cart, and / or not have any link right behind the X button?

These are just some small usability issue, but I think they can improve shopping experience.

Thanks for considering 🙂

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Yes, we will check this and release an update with improved UI.

Regards,
    Dimitar

zorro2288
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thanks for our considerations 🙂

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

It’s now “fixed” (let’s say improved) in the latest version. Update will be released later today.

best regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14071, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link